Super Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 34% on the Balsamic Vinegar of Modena Traditional 12 year old DOP certified. Aceto Balsamico Tradizionale Affinato from Villa Ronzan The Balsamic Guy. On Sale Now. by Villa Ronzan/The Balsamic Guy at Janas Dessert Kitchen. MPN: NUNoneYLIDNoneBWXP. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Traditional Balsamic Vinegar of Modena Affinato from The Balsamic Guy Experience the REAL THING! This is the best balsamic vinegar you can buy! Taste the Difference NOW -Are you confused about the different quality of Balsamic Vinegar available on the market? -Tired of false claims of aged Balsamic Vinegar that lack taste and depth? -Do you want a Balsamic Vinegar that is well balanced and can be paired with any type of food? Introducing The Balsamic Guy Traditional Balsamic Vinegar from Mode
Product Description & Reviews
Traditional Balsamic Vinegar of Modena Affinato from The Balsamic Guy Experience the REAL THING! This is the best balsamic vinegar you can buy! Taste the Difference NOW -Are you confused about the different quality of Balsamic Vinegar available on the market? -Tired of false claims of aged Balsamic Vinegar that lack taste and depth? -Do you want a Balsamic Vinegar that is well balanced and can be paired with any type of food? Introducing The Balsamic Guy Traditional Balsamic Vinegar from Modena. -In order to be bottled in the unique and legally exclusive bottle, all Traditional Balsamic Vinegar of Modena, must be assessed by a panel of five expert tasters who authorize the sale of the product only if it passes a rigorous set of tests, including visual, smell and taste standards. The affixing of a numbered seal guarantees the quality of the product contained in each individual bottle. Unlike other inexpensive balsamic vinegar available on the market, this traditional balsamic vinegar is made with nothing but cooked grape must and it is aged in wooden barrels for a minimum of 12 years. We secure the lots with the highest scoring points from the expert tasters, so not only you get real traditional balsamic vinegar of Modena, you get the best of the best Guaranteed best taste or your money back. - Try it risk free. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied, we will issue a full refund. This balsamic is aged at least 12 years. Really aged a minimum of 12 years, unlike many false claims of vinegar aged so many years when they are only aged for a a few months, or partially aged and diluted with wine vinegar. This is THE REAL THING. - This is really an amazing work of art by man and nature combined. You will not be disappointed. -Sold in an exclusive bottle, it comes with a spout, an information and recipe book, and packed in a gift box. Order yours today for guaranteed sale price
Features & Highlights
- VINEGAR BALSAMIC. 100 ML. THIS IS THE ONLY TYPE OF BOTTLE GUARANTEED BY THE CONSORTIUM OF TRADITIONAL BALSAMIC VINEGAR PRODUCERS IN MODENA, ITALY (Aceto Balsamico Tradizionale di Modena). If it's not in this bottle, You are not tasting authentic Traditional Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
- WE ONLY IMPORT THE BEST PRODUCTS AVAILABLE. Our Balsamic Vinegar has the highest possible scoring rating available. We secure the lots with the highest rating. You get what you pay for, that's why our balsamic taste so much better than anyone else.
- PERFECT FOR MANY TYPES OF FOOD. Delicious on Meat, Cheese, Fish, Salads, Fruit, Vegetables, Desserts, or enjoyed on its own. Perfect gift for any occasion: Valentine's day, Birthday, anniversary, Mother's day, Father's day, Holiday, and Christmas gift.
- PLENTY OF HEALTH BENEFITS: Full of Anti Oxidants and Minerals. Low Calories, All Natural, One ingredient only: Aged cooked grape must. Nothing else is ever added to the product. Perfect for Paleo diet, Vegan, Vegetarian, Atkins diet, South Beach diet, Whole 30, and more.
- GUARANTEED BEST TASTING BALSAMIC VINEGAR. If you are not 100% satisfied, we provide a no hassle no question asked full refund. Try it today Risk Free!
Villa Ronzan/The Balsamic Guy
4 x 3.25 x 7 inches
4 x 3.4 x 7 inches
Have questions about this item (NUNoneYLIDNoneBWXP), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Villa Ronzan/The Balsamic Guy, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
The Best combination of Italian made Balsamic and white wine vinegar, delicate and sweet. Made In Italy - Giusti was founded in 1605 and is the longest running vinegar producer in the world. Giuseppe Giusti Gran Deposito Riccardo Giusti Balsamic Vine...
mpn: None, ean: 0786969000076,
Napa Valley Naturals Grand Reserve Balsamic Vinegar, 12.7 Ounce (2-Pack)The best of balsamics, our Grand Reserve Balsamic Vinegar features a 25-star rating and is produced from the same Italian grapes used in winemaking, including Lambrusco and Trebb...
Antica Italia Balsamic Vinegar is produced in Modena, Italy which is the world center of Balsamic Vinegar production. Antica Italia is a twelve year quality balsamic vinegar, each bottle is individually numbered within its production run as an indica...
mpn: 550748, ean: 0766789794768,
Acetum blaze has been introduced to the culinary world as the first balsamic glaze. While professional chefs have always used a balsamic glaze to finish their plates, few amateurs have the time or patience for the laborious process the end product de...