SincerelyNuts Raw Walnuts in Shell (2lb bag) | Kosher & Gluten Free Superfood | Natural & Delicious Source of Powerful Antioxidants | Fresh Unbroken Walnuts Still in the Shell | Source of Vitamin K by Sincerely Nuts at Janas Dessert Kitchen. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. SINK YOUR TEETH INTO THE FRESHEST WALNUTS FROM THE USA Tastes Delicious It's hard to come across walnuts that have their buttery texture intact and their nutty taste in scrumptious condition. These unshelled walnuts are some of these rare ones. We get the best of them from the USA and carefully seal every bag, giving you taste, texture and aroma that you simply won't find elsewhere. Enjoy Wholesome Omega-3s Walnuts are one of the best sources of plant-based omega 3s. These healthy fatty acids ar
Product Description & Reviews
SINK YOUR TEETH INTO THE FRESHEST WALNUTS FROM THE USA Tastes Delicious It's hard to come across walnuts that have their buttery texture intact and their nutty taste in scrumptious condition. These unshelled walnuts are some of these rare ones. We get the best of them from the USA and carefully seal every bag, giving you taste, texture and aroma that you simply won't find elsewhere. Enjoy Wholesome Omega-3s Walnuts are one of the best sources of plant-based omega 3s. These healthy fatty acids are involved in numerous functions in the body, ensuring that everything is working at optimal levels. Throw a couple of these walnuts in your recipes and give your body a wholesome tune up. Here are more health benefits of raw walnuts: - Contain manganese, calcium, iron and magnesium. - Great source of oleic acid that aids in cholesterol control. - Potent antioxidants in the form of lutein and zeaxanthin. - Rich in vitamin E that is involved in skin health. - Provides fiber and protein that increase satiety to prevent overeating. Count on Sincerely Nuts for the freshest unshelled raw walnuts, superior customer service, and the greatest bang for your buck. Click 'Add to Cart' now!
Features & Highlights
- RAW GOODNESS - To get all the taste and health benefits of walnuts you need to get them raw and uncooked. Pasteurization and Irradiation strips walnuts of their healthy nutrients. Choose raw walnuts.
- LOTS OF FIBER - Each tasty nut is packed with fiber. In addition to being good for digestion, fiber helps you feel full and satiated. That's great because you don't need to eat a lot to feel full.
- GREAT FOR COOKING - Walnuts can be enjoyed raw as a tasty quick snack. You can add them raw to salads and smoothies or toast them for snacking or simply use them to cook in recipes and baked goods.
- KOSHER & GLUTEN FREE - Walnuts are a delicious Kosher and Gluten Free source of healthy nutrients for your heart, skin, and brain. Our raw nuts are unsalted and 100% free of sodium or preservatives.
- UNRIVALED SOURCING QUALITY - At SincerelyNuts we are committed to the highest quality natural ingredient sourcing and production processes. Our raw Walnuts are sourced from premium farms in the USA.
8.7 x 3.3 x 10 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Sincerely Nuts, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
At Gourmet Nuts and Dried Fruit we believe that variety is the spice of life, priding ourselves in providing top-of-the-line bulk dried fruits and nuts. Our bulk walnuts are some of natures' most beautiful creations with a taste to match. Delicious a...
mpn: None, ean: 0898392000612,
Our Soaked & Dried Walnuts are USDA Certified Organic by ICS (International Certification Services). These Certified Organic Walnuts have been soaked as Sally Fallon and the Weston A. Price Foundation suggests, and then dehydrated at low temperatures...
Walnuts not only taste great but are a rich source of heart-healthy monounsaturated fats and an excellent source of those hard to find omega-3 fatty acids. Like most nuts, they can easily be added to your Healthiest Way of Eating. Just chop and add t...