La Tourangelle, Roasted Almond Oil, 128 Fluid Ounce
Free Shipping Included! La Tourangelle, Roasted Almond Oil, 128 Fluid Ounce by La Tourangelle at Janas Dessert Kitchen. MPN: 40-05-ALM-4000-CS. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. La Tourangelle Almond Oil is pure, all-natural and handcrafted in our California mill strictly following 150-year-old traditional French methods. Fresh, in-season almonds are ground and slowly roasted to perfection in cast-iron kettles, then expeller-pressed and lightly filtered. The result is a divine light gold oil that will add subtle almond nuances to all your dishes and is perfect for dipping with bread. La Tourangelle Roasted Almond Oil is a well-kept secret of many top chefs who use it in
Product Description & Reviews
La Tourangelle Almond Oil is pure, all-natural and handcrafted in our California mill strictly following 150-year-old traditional French methods. Fresh, in-season almonds are ground and slowly roasted to perfection in cast-iron kettles, then expeller-pressed and lightly filtered. The result is a divine light gold oil that will add subtle almond nuances to all your dishes and is perfect for dipping with bread. La Tourangelle Roasted Almond Oil is a well-kept secret of many top chefs who use it in salad dressing, pasta, grilled meat, fish and baked pastries. As a substitute for butter, it adds just enough flavor to quinoa, millet and other grains. It also has significant health benefits with well-balanced values of monounsaturated and linoleic fatty acids. Suitable for high-medium heat, Roasted Almond Oil is perfect for sautéing vegetables and roasting meats. Once you discover La Tourangelle Roasted Almond Oil, you will return again and again to rediscover this versatile treasure. Origin of almonds: California. La Tourangelle is one of few remaining oil mills keeping alive the time-honored French heritage of roasting and pressing delicious oils. We are a family-owned company whose mastery of oil production is the fruit of passion, integrity, and pride. We strive to be the best artisan oil producer in the world, dedicated to making carefully crafted, sustainable, and natural products. With artisan care, we extract the essence and hidden natural treasures of the seeds and nuts we press to create amazing products that bring delight to the kitchen and well-being to the body.
Features & Highlights
- La Tourangelle Roasted Almond Oil adds a light almond flavor to any dish and gives a fresh touch to your meal, transforming the ordinary into extraordinary. The oil gives subtle nuances when combined with other ingredients. Its delicate flavor makes it a good substitute for olive oil. When combined with any salad, fish or vegetable dish, almond oil helps fashion a gourmet meal.
- With fresh hints of almond, this delicate and savory Roasted Almond Oil pairs well with vinegar to produce a light but flavorful vinaigrette. Roasted Almond Oil serves as a wonderful substitute for butter and adds delightful flavor to sautéed or roasted veggies and meat. Drizzle almond oil over pasta, quinoa, grains, potatoes or rice to make an exquisite side dish and add a unique touch to your cooking.
- La Tourangelle Almond Oil/Creamy Herb Shallot Dressing: 1/4 cup almond oil, 2 Tbsp. tarragon vinegar, 1 shallot, finely diced, 2 Tbsp. creme fraiche (or sour cream), 1.5 Tbsp. chopped tarragon, 1 Tbsp. chopped chives, and salt & pepper to taste. Add the shallot to the vinegar and stir. Let stand for 5 minutes. Whisk in the almond oil and creme fraiche, then stir in the herbs and season to taste.
- It's no secret that almonds are good for you. Almond oil or almond milk is used in almost all cosmetic products. Rich in Vitamins E, B and P, almond oil contains high levels of monounsaturated fatty acid (like olive oil), as well as linoleic fatty acid. This balance makes for a healthy oil that will help to protect your heart and combat high cholesterol.
- La Tourangelle handcrafts this Roasted Almond Oil in Woodland, California strictly following 150-year-old traditional French methods. We believe artisan care is still the best way to retain all the flavors, nutrients and health benefits that nature provides. Unopened Shelf Life: 24-months. Opened: best used within 6 months. Store in a cool, dry place.
5.79 x 5.39 x 12.52 inches
Have questions about this item (40-05-ALM-4000-CS), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by La Tourangelle, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 1405006, ean: 5022747380189,
The world of oil collection made from carefully selected raw materials and the latest purification techniques. Rich and delicate almond flavor, dressing and, you see well in baked or sauteed fish. Monounsaturated fatty acid rich, saturated fatty acid...
mpn: 3007661x6, ean: 0733739076618,
Conditon: For skin in need of clean and natural nourishment, as a moisturizer or for massage. Solution: 100% Pure Almond Oil is an natural oil that's perfect for nourishing and reviving any skin type. Almond Oil is easily absorbed and won't clog pore...
mpn: 00555309, ean: 0072248266579,
International Collection, Oil Almond, 8.45 OZ (Pack of 6)International Collection, Oil Almond, 8.45 OZ (Pack of 6).
Pure Almond Oil - Huile D'Amande - 8.5 oz/250 ml by Vivier, France. A very fine quality unrefined oil, first-pressed from raw almonds. This oil's rich golden color is the result of careful pressing which preserves the natural vitamins A and E. The ty...